Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Finally!!

This year has been soooo rainy and colder than normal. There has even been tons of flooding in Utah. The kids are out of school for the summer and haven't been able to have many days of sunshine. We finally got a few good days!!! 

Karsen came over for the day to have some fun with the boys. They went outside at 11am and didn't come in till that night some time. I just made them lunch and brought it out on the patio. I think they really needed to soak up some sun!!! 


Even BlackJack went outside to enjoy the day!! 





The boys are still really into building forts out of blankets, so they decided to just bring it all outside!! They are all inside you just can't see them. They seriously played in there for a a couple of hours. 


Alex HATES to color, I can't get that boy to use a crayon to save his life. BUT he LOVES to paint. Since it's been nice out I got him some big super hero (of course) pictures to paint outside. 




After a bit he decided the paint brushes weren't cutting it and just went for it with his hands. 



If you ask me I think he was going for the Incredible Hulk look.....I mean why not, he's done every other super hero. 


No comments:

Post a Comment