Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nice day for a walk

Today was cloud covered but still a really nice fall day, Alex and I decided to talk a walk up to the park. 




Right in front of our house looking up the street. So pretty. I LOVE this time of year. 



our house (with Grandma on the porch)


Climbing up the big hill to get to the park 


We made it! Alex is a climbing fool. He now can do the climbing walls with no problem. 







On the way back we went a different way to go by the geese. These three geese have the set up, nice little fenced in area with a stream, trees, and rocks. 


They weren't too impressed by us though and ran off to the back 


my walking buddy 


I made Alex pose for me, lol. He's took cute, how could i not!




We had a nice little adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment